Etleap (YC W13) Is Hiring a Customer Success Manager
Who is Etleap?
Etleap’s mission is to transform the way businesses drive analytics projects.
We started Etleap out of frustration with the exorbitant amounts of engineering work required to set up, maintain, and scale data pipelines for analytics. Our vision is to make it simple for analytics teams to quickly and securely connect the data sources that power their businesses. We’re doing this by removing all of the traditional complexities of data integration and creating a new kind of ETL that enables the end user of data to integrate and transform data from any source.
Our team is customer-obsessed and values openness and being experimental. We’re growing fast, and we’re backed by First Round Capital, SV Angel, YCombinator, and a number of other top-tier investors.
We are looking for a dynamic customer relationship professional to own Etleap’s customer success strategy and ensure customers are receiving the tools and support needed to achieve their goals, resulting in optimal customer success, engagement and retention.
– 5+ years of B2B customer relationship/ account management experience at a startup
– Curiosity and drive to understand a technical software product and how it creates value for its customers
– Successful at building and championing relationships with customers
– Exceptional verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
– Entrepreneurial self-starter: propose ideas rather than needing direction, with a figure-it-out attitude
– Experimental approach, pragmatic vs. dogmatic
About the Role
– Maintain relationships, renewals and retention within Etleap’s customer base
– Liaison between Etleap’s customers and Etleap’s engineering team for matters related to the product
– Plan and optimize strategy for flagging risks regarding renewals and manage renewals of all service contracts
– Champion customers’ growth goals and strategies in order to identify opportunities to add more value through proactive guidance and support
– Identify areas to improve efficiency and automation of processes
– Own communication with customers for marketing initiatives ie. trade shows, webinars, and case studies
– Provide onboarding support to new customers/ trial customers
– Gain expertise through meaningful customer collaborations, market research and attending industry events
You will be working alongside a team of dynamic engineers in a fast-paced startup office environment. Our office is near AT&T Park at 2nd & Townsend in San Francisco. For now, we’re adhering to State and City ordinances and working from home. We offer catered lunch, a kitchen stocked with great snacks (when we’re back in the office, of course), as well as Unlimited PTO, Health Care, and Commuter Benefits.
More info here: https://etleap.com/jobs/
Comments URL: https://news.ycombinator.com/item?id=26272048
# Comments: 0
The post Etleap (YC W13) Is Hiring a Customer Success Manager appeared first on ROI Credit Builders.